The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to open the correction window for the application form of the Joint Entrance Examination Main or JEE Mains 2024 session 1 today, i.e. December 6, 2023. This will provide the candidates to edit some information on their application forms. The window will thereby be opened till December 8, 2023. The students who want to edit their information will have to login to jeemain.nta.ac.in when the process begins.
The application window of JEE Main 2024 session 1 was closed on December 4. Originally, the application deadline was supposed to be on November 30 but it was extended later.
How to use the JEE Main 2024 application correction facility
- Go to the website of jeemain.nta.ac.in.
- Open the application form correction link or directly login to the candidate page.
- Read every instruction that are mentioned and then proceed.
- Make the required changes and pay the fee, if required.
- Submit the details. Keep a screenshot for future references or down the acknowledgement copy if it is generated.