Many institutes, universities, and independent organizations provide Career Development Scholarships to support students in the completion of their schooling & higher education.
Career Development Scholarship is like financial aid given to needy, merited, and deserving students as per the varying criteria by different organizations in managing expenses related to their education.
They offer a Career Development Scholarship to brilliant students who are not able to meet the complete expenses of their education. The CDS scheme will cover students from class 11 to Post-Graduation.
The current beneficiary students can renew their scholarships till the Post-Graduation level. The basic eligibility criteria are the academic excellence and achievements of the students.
Career Development Scholarship by Sakal India Foundation is open for online applications.
Eligibility Criteria for Career Development Scholarship
- The candidate applying for CDS must be a resident of India.
- The candidate must have a validated admission letter.
- The candidate must have completed 10th class or above class to qualify for this scheme.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 85% marks in aggregate in the previous class i.e. 10th or 12th class and be good in co-curricular & extracurricular activities.
- The candidate must have to submit the family income proof.
Amount of Career Development Scholarship
- Scholarship amounts from class 11 to Post-Graduation:
- Scholarship amount For 11th Class: ₹ 5,000/-
- Scholarship amount For 12th Class: ₹ 5,000/-
- Scholarship amount For Graduation: ₹ 8,000/-
- Scholarship amount For Post-Graduation: ₹ 10,000/-