This year Wipro has launched the eighth edition of the ‘Santoor Scholarship Programme’ for young women.
The Santoor Scholarship Programme is open to online applications for young women (graduates).
Over the last seven years through the Santoor Scholarship Programme, Wipro Cares and Wipro Consumer & Lighting Group have been supporting the education of close to 6,000 young women.
Initiated in 2016-17, the program this year will offer support to 1,900 students, across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, and Chhattisgarh. Under this program, young women can avail of INR 24,000 per annum until the completion of their degree program.
- Open only for young women from underprivileged backgrounds from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana or Chhattisgarh
- Have passed Class 10 from a local government school
- Have passed Class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2022-23
- Have enrolled in a full-time graduate program beginning in 2023-24
- The duration of the full-time graduate course must be a minimum of 3 years.
- Students showing a keen interest in pursuing their higher education in the fields of humanities, liberal arts, and sciences in addition to professional courses are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Students from the aspirational (backward) districts will be prioritized too.
The winners of the scholarship will be given INR 24,000 per annum till the completion of the course. This amount can be utilized for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education.
The last date to apply is September 30, 2023, through mail : [email protected]
For more details and queries do contact 011-430-92248 (Ext: 121) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)