Maharashtra minister Nawab Malik alleges NCB didn’t seize any drugs during raid on cruise liner

Nationalist Congress Party leader Nawab Malik on Wednesday alleged that the NCB raid on a luxury cruise liner last week was “fake”. Almost eight people were arrested by the drug enforcement agency during the raid, including actor Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan.

Addressing a press conference, Nawab Malik said, “There was no seizure [of drugs] made on the cruise [liner]. All the photos released are the ones clicked at the NCB office.”

The NCP leader further alleged that the NCB’s objective was to “frame” those arrested in connection with the case. He went on to allege that some functionaries of the Bhartiya Janata Party were part of the drug controlling agency’s raid on Cordelia Cruises’ Empress ship.

Nawab Malik, a minister in Maharashtra government told that a person named “KP Gosavi” was seen bringing in Aryan Khan to the NCB office in Mumbai.

Referring to a viral photo, Malik said, “He [Gosavi] also clicked a selfie with Aryan Khan. The NCB released a statement saying that he has nothing to do with NCB.”

“NCB should clarify what is KP Gosawi’s connection with the NCB? What was he doing during a high-profile raid like this,” he questioned.

Further refering to another video, Malik said the video shows “Manish Bhanushali” bringing Aryan Khan’s friend Arbaaz Merchantt to the NCB office. “This person is Manish Bhanushali, who is a vice president of some wing of the BJP,” he said.

(With inputs from India Today)

Related

Latest Indian news

Popular Stories

Latest Video

error: Content is protected !!